This post will show you how to do a simple walk animation using Iyan 3D app. The post will explain the basic concepts and options for people who want to start making simple animations using Iyan 3D. Now, we will create a very simple walk animation
1) Import a model from the library or you can import a model and start using it after rigging.
2) You can see Select, Move, Rotate, Scale, Properties and Delete options on the left Menu, shown below.
3) Select by touching on the model. Once the Model is selected, it turns green and transparent, so you can see the joints.
4) Select the right hand elbow joint. Once you select a joint you’ll be able to Move or Rotate the joint.
5. If you want to Move / Rotate both the elbow joints symmetrically, you can use Mirror option on top left corner. (shown below)
6) Now select the right leg Knee joint and move the joint forward.
7) Then Select the Right foot joint and and move the joint up.
8) Now Move the whole model forward.
9) Now add more frames so your animation looks smoother
10) Now repeat the same process for the left leg. Here is the video of our first walk animation.