The new update v4.0 supports adding 3d text with any font. You can now upload any font using iTunes from your computer and start using it to create a 3d text in your scene. This article will give you a complete step by step instructions on how to add your own font to create 3d text using iTunes on your computer. You can also use font directly within your iPad without using computer, those instructions will be covered in a separate article.
1.Open iTunes on your computer and select the iOS device, and the Apps section.
2. Select File Sharing option and you’ll be able to see the list of Apps that allow adding files. Select Iyan3D app from the list and you’ll see the files in the right side. The right side section will show the document directory of the app. You can now use the “Add” button and upload your font with extension .TTF or .OTF file.
3. Select the font file with extension with .TTF or .OTF and click ADD button.
4. Now the uploaded files should be listed in the Iyan 3d document directory.
5. You can now open the app to see the new fonts listed in the 3D Text section as show below.
6. You can now use the font and create 3D text. The app will take care of converting the file into 3D using extruding algorithms.